Saturday, June 1, 2013

Welcome to the Circus! An Animation First!

The video I am about to share with you is one I am very proud of! Not only did I use my video editing skills to put this piece together, but I also used a set of new skills that I convinced myself I could never have - animation. Now, this may be viewed as a very primitive form of animation, but for someone who has never done this, who has believed she could never pull this off ... I say primitive my tush!

It took me about a week and a half to complete this. It started off as one sequence and ended with sequence no.6 with no relation what-so-ever to the  first sequence (most video editors may understand what I mean). 

I used three programs to make this video, the main one was Photoshop. Taking each image into different layers, cutting, trimming, distorting, rotating and resizing. Then, I imported them into Final Cut Express where the still images came to life! Live Type was used for animating and making the font. Voila! My first animated short came alive!

This is another piece that I contributed to hitRECord. This one was for the Creepy Collab.



Editing Programs: Photoshop, Final Cut Express, Live Type
Uploaded To: Youtube & Vimeo

The art in the video was contributed by the talented following:
monazz here & here 
adhgraphicdesign 
KitchCat

The wonderfully creepy music was contributed by:
Jamielee



The Girl With The Kaleidoscope

@Yaya_Artist
@Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment