Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Turning a Block Into a Road

Even though I consider myself a writer, I don't write nearly as much as I should. When I do write, I spend most of my time tapping away at the keypad to the beat in my head hoping something will come to mind. Sometimes I'll even doodle!

They say the best thing for writer's block is to go out for a walk, have a change of scenery. Me, I make a short video showing exactly what I do when I'm trying to write.


Remember those awesome camera apps I referred to in my previous post? Well, I used this app called Vintagio to edit the video I'm about to show you. It's a pretty cool app, especially if you're like me and you like 70s, 80s or 90s style movies.


Camera of choice: iPhone 4S
Editing program: Vintagio app for the iPhone
Also uploaded to: Youtube & Vimeo

*This video was shot entirely with one hand. 




The Girl With The Kaleidoscope
@Yaya_Artist
 






No comments:

Post a Comment